Whatever your ambitions within the Health, Medical and Care Sector, start fulfilling them by taking your next step with a course from our extensive range of provision.
Why choose these courses?
All our course are nationally recognised qualifications, so why not start crafting new skills or build on existing ones.
- learn the skills employers want
- retrain at any age
- part time learning offers the flexibility to continue working, look after a family, whilst progressing towards a new and exciting career
- funding for these courses could be available
- no previous experience needed
- experience first class tutors and resources
Courses and locations
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Care and Management of Diabetes
- Care Planning
- Common Health Conditions
- Customer Service in Health & Social Care
- Dignity & Safeguarding in Care
- End of Life
- Fall Prevention Awareness
- Generic & Specialist Cleaning Principles
- Information Advice or Guidance
- Preparing to Work in Adult Care
- Principles of Dementia Care
- Principles of Prevention & Control of Infection
- Stroke Awareness
- Understanding Autism
- Understanding Behaviours That Challenges
- Understand Safe Handling of Medication
- Understanding Equality & Diversity
- Understanding Excellent Customer Service in Hospitality
- Understanding Nutrition & Health
- Understanding Safeguarding & Prevent
- Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understanding Workplace Violence & Harassment
We also have a range of Level 3, 4 and 5 courses which are available through an Advanced Learner Loan that doesn’t need to be repaid until you earn over £25,725 a year.
What to do next
Before you can enrol on a health, medical and care course, you will need to complete and Enrolment & Eligibility Form.
Please send completed form to: Shane Carter, ACL Witham, 8 Spinks Lane, Witham, Essex, CM8 1EP or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org