All roles are part of Adult Community Learning (ACL), the largest provider of adult learning in Essex, offering a wide range of courses and qualifications. We seek the best talent from the widest pool of people as diversity is key to our success.
Essex County Council is proud to offer an excellent benefits package to all its employees.
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Flexible working for most roles
- Payment of professional fees for approved professions
- Employee Assistance Programme provided in-house (wellbeing and counselling provision)
- Cycle to Work through salary sacrifice
- Life assurance of three times annual salary for pension scheme members
- Relocation package up to £8,000 where agreed
- Private medical health insurance for senior level employees and their partner (can also cover children at an additional cost)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Charitable giving through payroll deduction
- Up to 29 days’ annual leave plus purchase of additional annual leave
- Interest free travel loan after probation period
- Local shopping discounts, and discounts on trains and buses
- Childcare vouchers through salary sacrifice
Nursery / Pre-school Assistant – (27505)
Primary Location: Colchester
Closing Date (Period for Applying) – External: 22/03/20
Please note this is a part time, term time position, 16 hours per week, on a 1 year fixed term basis. Working hours will be discussed at interview.
ACL offers childcare facilities for parents to help them move nearer to, enter or progress within the workplace or gain skills to enhance life chances. The Nursery/Pre-school is registered with Ofsted and is also open to community children whose parents/carers are not attending ACL.
The Nursery/Pre-school Assistant will be part of a team and will be expected to provide high standards of quality care within the nursery/pre-school with responsibilities encompassing the environment, resources and experiences offered to children and their families.
If you have any queries regarding this role, or to apply, please click here or contact the Essex Recruitment Team on 0333 013 5888