All roles are part of Adult Community Learning (ACL), the largest provider of adult learning in Essex, offering a wide range of courses and qualifications. We seek the best talent from the widest pool of people as diversity is key to our success.
Essex County Council is proud to offer an excellent benefits package to all its employees.
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Flexible working for most roles
- Payment of professional fees for approved professions
- Employee Assistance Programme provided in-house (wellbeing and counselling provision)
- Cycle to Work through salary sacrifice
- Life assurance of three times annual salary for pension scheme members
- Relocation package up to £8,000 where agreed
- Private medical health insurance for senior level employees and their partner (can also cover children at an additional cost)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Charitable giving through payroll deduction
- Up to 29 days’ annual leave plus purchase of additional annual leave
- Interest free travel loan after probation period
- Local shopping discounts, and discounts on trains and buses
- Childcare vouchers through salary sacrifice
- ACL Maldon
- £8.72 per hour
- 5 hours per day (6:30am-8am, Mon-Fri)
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Training provided
- Access to Mitie’s online employee discounts portal
Mitie is currently recruiting for a part-time role on one of our prestigious client contracts in your area.
If you’re someone who can work well in any environment, and who enjoys giving great customer service, this could be the role for you! Use the contact details below to request more information.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact: