Learn the skills needed to start a new and exciting career in Beauty & Complementary Therapies.
Why choose these courses?
Our professional Beauty & Complementary Therapy courses take place in working salons within our centres. Whilst learning new skills, you will be introduced to the importance of customer service, client interaction and how to run a successful professional salon.
- professional salon experience
- practise on real-life clients
- learn innovative techniques
- be inspired by those around you
- retrain at any age
- funding for these courses could be available
Courses and locations
We offer Beauty & Complementary Therapy courses at locations across Essex:
- Non-accredited creative courses for all levels that take place all over Essex
- Level 2 and 3 Beauty Therapies courses take place at Brentwood, Chelmsford, Clacton (only Level 2), Colchester and Maldon
We have other qualifications, these vary from year to year and include: reflexology, gel nails and Indian head massage.
How to enrol
Before you can enrol on a Level 2 or 3 Beauty & Complementary Therapies course, we will meet with you to complete an assessment and discuss which course is most suitable. Assessments can be booked by calling 0345 603 7635.
Further details, including course information sheets, are available through the following list of Beauty & Complementary Therapy courses including courses which do not lead to a qualification.
We are happy to provide you with more information before you make a decision. Fill out the contact form below and one of our tutors will get back to you.