Programmes are suitable if you’re leaving school or college, looking for a change of career or already in work but requiring new skills to support a promotion or change of job role.
We offer apprenticeships at levels 2 through to 5 in a range of sectors. Programmes are suitable if you’re leaving school or college, looking for a change of career or already in work but requiring new skills to support a promotion or change of job role.
Programmes are designed to be as flexible as possible to meet the demands of both you, the apprentice, and your employer. We will use a variety of delivery modes including: taught sessions at one of our centres, distance learning through our virtual and digital learning platforms and 1.2.1 coaching sessions at your place or work.
Our service includes:
- a recruitment service that helps those not in a job to find a suitable apprenticeship position
- dedicated support throughout the apprenticeship programme from a professional and occupationally competent delivery team
- robust skills scans and training needs analysis to ensure the programme you have selected is right for you
- access to a range of add-on courses and workshops that enhance your apprenticeship
What to do next
Click on the links below to find out more about our apprenticeship offer and then complete the enquiry form below. You can also download our Employer Guide HERE
- Accounts/Finance Assistant Level 2
- Assistant Accountant Level 3
- Business Administration Level 3
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Customer Service Specialist Level 3
- Professional Accounting / Taxation Technician Level 4
- Associate Project Manager Level 4
- Team Leader/Supervisor Level 3
- Operations/Departmental Manager Level 5
- School Business Professional Level 4
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Teaching Assistant Level 3
- Children, Young People and Families Practitioner (Residential) Level 4
- Children, Young People and Families Practitioner (Community) Level 4 *Coming Soon
- Children, Young People and Families Manager Level 5 *Coming Soon
- Learning Mentor Level 3 *Coming Soon
- Assessor/Coach Level 4 *Coming Soon
- Pharmacy Services Assistant Level 2 *Coming Soon
- Digital Marketer Level 3 *Coming Soon
- Junior Content Producer Level 3 *Coming Soon
- I.T. Solutions Technician (Hardware) Level 3 *Coming Soon
- I.T. Solutions Technician (Software) Level 3 *Coming Soon
To download the guide, click on the arrow in the top left corner.
Complete an enquiry form:
Our teams will take you through all the necessary information, available opportunities, and answer any questions you may have so that you can make an informed decision.
Our range of apprenticeship are perfect for individuals looking to improve their career prospects.
We are looking for rising stars that know what they want and are serious about achieving it. Apprenticeships are a fantastic way to gain the theory behind your chosen career whilst gaining practical hands on experience in a real job.