Whatever your ambitions start fulfilling them! Take the next steps in your career with a course you can complete at a time that suits you.
Level 2 courses
Free opportunities until 29 April 2022.
The minimum duration of a course could be 12 weeks if two full days a week are committed to the course (dependant on course specific guided learning hours). This could range up to a course duration of 12 months.
During the enrolment process we will provide guidance and assess duration based on your lifestyle and learning needs.
Please click on the links below to find out more information and enrol on a course.
Health, Medical & Care
- Certificate Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Certificate In Cleaning Principles
- Certificate In Common Health Conditions
- Certificate In Customer Service For Health & Social Care Settings
- Certificate In Falls Prevention Awareness Level 2
- Certificate In Infection Control Level 2
- Certificate In Preparing To Work In Adult Care Level 2
- Certificate In Principles Of Care Planning Level 2
- Certificate In Principles Of Dementia Care Level 2
- Certificate In The Principles Of End Of Life Care Level 2
- Certificate In Understanding Autism Level 2
- Certificate In Understanding Care & Management of Diabetes Level 2
- Certificate In Understanding Dignity & Safeguarding In Adult H&SC L2
- Certificate in Understanding Domestic Abuse Level 2
- Certificate In Understanding How Technology Supports Person Centred Care Level 2
- Certificate In Understanding Safe Handling Of Medication In Adult Care Level 2
- Diploma In Housekeeping Level 2
Do you have a question for our teams?
Please complete the following form, detailing the specific Level 2 course you are interested in.