Learn the skills needed to start a new and exciting career in hairdressing & barbering.
Why choose these courses?
Our professional hairdressing and barbering courses take place in working salons within our centres. Whilst learning new skills, you will be introduced to the importance of customer service, client interaction and how to run a successful professional salon.
- professional salon experience
- practise on real-life clients
- learn innovative techniques
- be inspired by those around you
- retrain at any age
- funding for these courses could be available
Courses and locations
We offer Hairdressing & Barbering at locations across Essex:
- Non-accredited creative courses for all levels that take place all over Essex
- Level 2 and 3 Barbering courses take place at Brentwood and Colchester
- Level 2 and 3 Hairdressing courses take place at Brentwood, Colchester, Harwich and Witham (Maltings Academy)
Get back into work
These FREE online workshops will help you to improve your employment prospects to get back into work or move into a new job opportunity. We will support you to achieve your career goals.
- How do I get a job in a changing world?
- Get to grips with modern recruitment practices
- Now let’s get the job
How to enrol
Before you can enrol on a Level 2 or 3 hairdressing & barbering course, we will meet with you to complete an assessment and discuss which course is most suitable. Assessments can be booked by calling 0345 603 7635.
Further details, including course information sheets, are available through the following list of Hairdressing & Barbering including courses which do not lead to a qualification.
We are happy to provide you with more information before you make a decision. Fill out the contact form below and one of our tutors will get back to you.