ECL and Essex County Council are collaborating on a new ground-breaking project to help adults with learning disabilities and autism in Essex to achieve their aspirations of paid employment.
At ECL we believe that anyone that wants to work, has the right to do so and we understand that having a job can enhance the quality of life, health, and well-being of someone with learning disabilities and/or autism.
Our Inclusive Employment programme is designed to help adults with learning disabilities and/or autism to achieve their aspirations of paid work or volunteering. Our specialist Inclusive Employment team will work closely with Inclusive Employment Candidates and their family to help them find and keep their ideal job.
All types of jobs in any sector can be considered, it could be voluntary or paid, full-time or part-time. Inclusive Employment is about what the candidate wants to do and what works for them and their family. We will support them all the way, with their choices and decisions.
ECL’s team of Inclusive Employment Consultants work with individuals to develop their skills, confidence, and work experience to enable them to realise their career ambitions.
All the adults that we support through Inclusive Employment can benefit from:
- Bespoke career guidance, vocational profiling, and job matching.
- An established network of inclusive employers and potential employer contacts.
- Vocational and accredited training and qualifications.
- Work experience placements based on an individual’s interests.
- Support with CV writing, application completion and interview techniques.
- On-going job coaching – we provide support for both employees and employers for as long as required, to ensure a successful outcome for both parties.
If you would like to know more about Inclusive Employment contact us at:
The enquiry form will be sent to our Supported Learning team who will support you to enrol on courses to meet your employment goals. Please only fill this form in if you have a learning disability and/or autism. If you do not have a learning disability and/or autism, please click here to email our working lives team.