The aim of this charter is to improve mutual support, communications and strengthen relationships creating a safe and positive environment for all.
ACL Learner Charter
- Encourage and accept diversity and promote equality.
- Behave in a manner that contributes to a healthy and safe environment.
- Develop and promote your understanding of the British Values of democracy, individual liberty, the rule of law and mutual respect and tolerance.
- Adopt a positive attitude and participate fully in class supporting others in doing so.
- Attend and be punctual, informing us if you are unable to attend.
- Be aware of and abide by policies and procedures.
- Engage and celebrate all successes and achievements.
- Always wear your ID badge, so we know who is in our centres.
- Share any information we need to keep you safe, complete a Learner Welfare form if appropriate.
- Be aware of and use procedures for complaints and comments.
- Request and make use of available Learning Support if needed.
- Report any incidents of abuse or suspected radicalisation to staff or the safeguarding team.
- Make use of information that will provide advice and guidance to help you in your next steps both in your career and life.
- Keep us informed of any changes in your personal details.
- Provide and make use of timely and good quality feedback on your progress.