We offer a range of courses to help you improve your business and management skills.
Why choose these courses?
If you’re looking to start your own business, develop your current business or develop your own personal business skills – these courses will support you.
- start at any age
- experience first class tutors and resources
- part time learning offers the flexibility to continue working, look after a family, whilst progressing towards a new and exciting career
- no previous experience needed
Level 2 Certificates & Diplomas
All courses are Level 2 Certificates & Diplomas.
Duration of course approx. 3 – 9 months depending on the individual. During the enrolment process we will provide guidance and assess duration based on your lifestyle and learning needs.
- Business Administrator L4
- Customer Service L2
- Customer Service L3
- Business Administration L2 Certificate
- Information Advice & Guidance L2
- Lean Organisation Techniques L2
- Principles In Customer Service L2
- Principles Of Team Leading L2
- Principles Of Cyber Security L2 NCFE
- Retail Operations L2
- Business Administration L3 Diploma
We offer the following business & management courses at locations across Essex:
- Coaching & Mentoring
You will develop the skills and confidence in the art of negotiation. Courses are not currently available
These are for people who are interested in marketing a new or existing business and include topics such as funding, market research, competition, planning and improving your digital media. Courses are not currently available
- Starting your Business
Have you ever wanted to start your own business? These workshops will give you information on the basics and what you need to know about; from setting your idea up and marketing it, to employing staff. View courses
Get back into work
These FREE online workshops will help you to improve your employment prospects to get back into work or move into a new job opportunity. We will support you to achieve your career goals.
- How do I get a job in a changing world?
- Get to grips with modern recruitment practices
- Now let’s get the job
How to enrol
Further details, including course information sheets, are available through the following list of Business & Management Courses.
If you are interesting in enrolling on a Level 2 online course, we are happy to provide you with more information before you make a decision. Please fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you within 10 working days.