Are you 16-18?
Why not launch your career with an apprenticeship!
Could an apprenticeship be for me?
Do you know what you want to do when you leave school, college or 6th form? Are you ready to get stuck into the world of work?
We are looking for rising stars that know what they want and are serious about achieving it. Apprenticeships are a fantastic way to gain the theory behind your chosen career whilst gaining practical hands on experience in a real job.
Apprenticeships offer a clear progression path that will enable you to achieve your career goals. They could you help you to become a supervisor or manager, gain access to university, undertake a degree level apprenticeship, gain professional qualifications or even set up your own business. There really is no stopping you!
How will we help you?
- We will support you to secure employment with a local company
- You will have a contract of employment and usually be employed on a full time basis
- You will earn at least the National Apprenticeship Wage
- You will have the opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications that can enhance your future career prospects
- Your programme will last between 12 and 24 months
- You will have regular visits from one of our delivery team and attend an ACL centre for classroom training at least once per month
- We will support you throughout your programme and provide a professional and friendly learning environment
Once you’ve completed your first programme we will encourage you to progress onto the next level and then the next and the next.
What course do we offer?
Click on the links below to find out more about our apprenticeship offer for 16 – 18 year olds and then complete the enquiry form below.
Accounts/Finance Assistant Level 2
Assistant Accountant Level 3
Business Administration Level 3
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
Customer Service Specialist Level 3
Children and Young People’s Workforce Level 2
Early Years Educator Level 3
Residential Childcare Level 4
Teaching Assistant Level 3
Adult Care Worker Level 2
Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3
Healthcare Support worker Level 2
Healthcare Assistant practitioner Level 3