Our online courses are delivered through a number of platforms that include tools to help you find useful information, interact with others and progress your learning.
In this section you can view video guides and read written guides to help you understand the purpose of each platform and how to use it effectively.
- How to search for a course
- How to enrol on a course
- Equipment and software you need to access our online courses
- Online course etiquette
Our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) has an extensive range of resources including everything you will need to successfully complete a course and additional guidance and links for further learning.
- How to access our VLE
- Accessing your live classroom
- Finding your way around your courses on our VLE
These guides will help you take advantage of Microsoft Office 365 apps and understand how specific software can benefit your learning. Use Office 365 to access useful resources, collaborate, be productive whilst studying and use teams for live lessons..
- What is Microsoft Office 365?
- How to access your Office 365 account
- What is Microsoft OneDrive file sharing?
- Getting started with your OneDrive account
- What is Microsoft Teams?
- Getting started with your Teams account
Do you lack confidence engaging with technology?
We offer FREE Digital & Computer Skills courses to help people:
💻Improve understanding of their devices
💻Help people communicate online with family and friends
💻Feel more secure browsing the internet
💻 Gain the advice, support and guidance they need