Learn the skills to inspire, empower and get the job you’ve always wanted.
Why choose this course?
These workshops will help you if you are unemployed or unhappy in your job. Each session is tailored to your needs and individual circumstances and will help you to gain confidence, self-belief and new skills.
- build your confidence
- set your direction and job goals
- CV MOT (with National Careers Service)
- skills analyse
- job search and application techniques
- improving your motivation
- powerful cover letters
- top tips for interviews
Courses and locations
We offer Step Forward into Work courses at locations across Essex:
- Part 1 courses take place in Basildon, Clacton, Colchester, Harlow and Witham.
If you are looking for a new job or a career change, we can help. Our experienced tutors will identify your strengths and give you top tips to move forward in your working life.
- Part 2 courses take place in Basildon, Clacton, Colchester, Harlow and Witham.
Follow on course to develop the ideas and tips learnt in Part 1.
What to do next
View the full list of Step Forward into Work courses.
We are happy to provide you with more information before you make a decision. Fill out the contact form below and one of our friendly tutors will get back to you.