Go on a photography treasure hunt on your own or with family indoors or in the garden. There are hundreds of photos everywhere once you start looking.
What do you see that others don’t?
Set yourself a goal. Find at least 3 (5) (10) subjects on the following list:
- Something red, green, blue or yellow
- Something black and white
- A square, circle or triangle
- Something rough or smooth
- A reflection
- A shadow
- Your shadow
- Something big or small
- Be still and hold your camera steady (feet apart and elbows tucked in)
- Move things into the light
- Shoot from different angles
- Zoom in and out
- Take lots of photos…practice, practice, practice