Are you over 24? Get a Level 3 qualification fully funded through the National Skills Level 3 Adult Offer.
From April 2021, any adult aged 24 and over who wants to achieve their first full level 3 qualification, will be able to enrol on specific fully-funded courses instead of applying for an Advanced Learner Loan.
This means that you could enrol and complete a course without having to pay anything!
There are still funding options available if you’re interested in doing a level 3 qualification but do not qualify for the offer. You do not need to let finances get in the way. View the full funding support opportunities here.
If you’re 19-23, you could get your first Level 3 qualification fully funded, click here to view more.
What courses can I do?
There are a range of level 3 courses that eligible and new courses are added regularly.
Current opportunities include:
- Principles of End of Life Care
- Certificate in Mental Health Awareness
- Principles of Dementia Care
- Understanding the Care & Management of Diabetes
- Certificate in Understanding Autism
- AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Certificate in IT User Skills (ECDL Advanced)
- NCFE CACHE Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator)
- Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring