Are you over 24? Get a Level 3 qualification fully funded through the National Skills Level 3 Adult Offer.
From April 2021, any adult aged 24 and over who wants to achieve their first full level 3 qualification or is unemployed or earning less than £18,525 annual gross salary will be able to enrol on specific fully-funded courses instead of applying for an Advanced Learner Loan.
This means that you could enrol and complete a course without having to pay anything!
There are still funding options available if you’re interested in doing a level 3 qualification but do not qualify for the offer. You do not need to let finances get in the way. View the full funding support opportunities here.
If you’re 19-23, you could get your first Level 3 qualification fully funded, click here to view more.
What courses can I do?
There are a range of level 3 courses that eligible and new courses are added regularly.
Current opportunities include:
- Principles of End of Life Care
- Certificate in Mental Health Awareness
- Principles of Dementia Care
- Understanding the Care & Management of Diabetes
- Certificate in Understanding Autism
- AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Certificate in IT User Skills (ECDL Advanced)
- NCFE CACHE Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator)
- Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
To receive more information about this offer, you will need to complete an enquiry form and one of our team will contact you. Click here to browse all course and enrol on a course.