We offer FREE interactive courses to help you negotiate these tricky times. If you are a parent, grandparent or caring for a child or young person living in Essex we have support for you. Some courses are delivered LIVE is an online classroom at the time stated, others are available to take at your pace whenever it suits your family. This is stated within the course information.
- Sending Your Child Back To School
- Sibling rivalry
- Parents into Employment
- Anxiety and Building Resilience
- 11+ Exam Support
- Money Talk for Kids
- Surviving the Summer Hols
- Autism And Covid-19 New course!
- Understanding Maths KS3 And 4 New course!
- Successful Co-Parenting New course!
- Relationships, Sex And Education New course! (Afternoon session)
- Relationships, Sex And Education New course! (Evening session)
An opportunity to have guided support and tips on keeping your children emotionally well.
- Emotional Wellbeing KS1
- Emotional Wellbeing KS2
- Emotional Wellbeing Teenagers
Virtual teaching on topics that will allow you to take the learning at your pace and when your little one is ready, day or night. For older children topics that will allow you to fit learning in around the their school work, mealtimes, downtime, socialising with peers and when they are ready to.
- Bring Your Homework
- Relationships & Sex Education
- Supporting Early Years children
- Supporting Primary School aged children
- Supporting Secondary School aged children
Starting the next stage in education
How to support your children’s education journey whether they are starting primary or secondary school in September
- Starting Primary School
- Starting Secondary School
Surviving as a Family
Understanding English & Maths
Information on how to gain confidence to support your children’s learning of all things Maths & English for KS1 & KS2.
- Understanding English KS1
- Understanding English KS2
- Understanding Maths KS1
- Understanding Maths KS2
To recognise and accept children’s feelings in a positive way and choose from a range of strategies to put fair boundaries into place. Ultimately, we want to improve parent/child relationships through the implementation of effective assertive techniques.