Learn the skills needed to start a new and exciting career in barbering, beauty, hairdressing and complementary therapies.
Why choose these courses?
Our professional barbering, beauty, hairdressing and complementary therapy courses take place in working salons within our centres. Whilst learning new skills, you will be introduced to the importance of customer service, client interaction and how to run a successful professional salon.
- professional salon experience
- practise on real-life clients
- learn innovative techniques
- be inspired by those around you
- retrain at any age
- funding for these courses could be available
Courses and locations
We offer Barbering, Beauty, Hairdressing at locations across Essex:
- Non-accredited creative courses for all levels that take place all over Essex
- Level 2 and 3 Beauty Therapies courses take place at Brentwood, Chelmsford, Clacton (only Level 2), Colchester and Maldon
- Level 2 and 3 Barbering courses take place at Brentwood and Colchester
- Level 2 and 3 Hairdressing courses take place at Brentwood, Colchester, Harwich and Witham (Maltings Academy)
We have other qualifications in beauty and complementary therapies, these vary from year to year and include: reflexology, gel nails and Indian head massage.
What to do next
Before you can enrol on a Level 2 or 3 barbering, beauty or hairdressing course, we will meet with you to complete an assessment and discuss which course is most suitable. Assessments can be booked by calling 0345 603 7635.
Further details, including course information sheets, are available through the following list of Beauty Therapy, Barbering and Hairdressing courses including courses which do not lead to a qualification.
We are happy to provide you with more information before you make a decision. Fill out the contact form below and one of our tutors will get back to you.