Finlay Enver enrolled on the Level 2 Understanding Autism course, fully funded by the Nightingale Care Bursary. She chose to do this course as ‘Its the most rewarding job and it has opened my eyes to an entirely new world.’
- What district within Essex are you based?
- How did you hear about the Nightingale Care Bursary?
Event at ECC
- Please tell us a little bit about your current role/course:
I am a Business Support Administrator within Adult Social Care in Essex County Council. I completed the Understanding Autism L2 Course
- What inspired you to seek a career within the Health & Care sector?
I am somebody who gets immense satisfaction from helping people and also working alongside others to achieve a common goal or task
- What would you say to others considering a career within Health and Social care?
It is the most rewarding job helping my partners and the people of Essex.
- How has Nightingale supported you in achieving your career goals/progression?
In completing this course, it has opened my eyes to an entirely new world. And my knowledge has comfortable allowed me to explore
- What is one thing you are proud of that you have achieved whilst completing your programme?
Becoming more knowledgeable in the course I chose and proud that I actually know what I’m doing in order to help those in need and advise the social workers how to support their adults moving forward
- We’d like to know more about you outside of your studies, tell us about your hobbies, and interests…
I enjoy scrapbooking, gaming, reading & investing lots of time in my new kitten. I have been a book club member since May 2023 and have since created my own book club launching in October 2023.
The Nightingale Care Bursary enables everyone to access Health & Social Care courses and qualifications for FREE. So, whether you’re looking to start a new and fulfilling career in care or want to upskill – we can support you! If you are a health and care provider, you can also access the bursary to support staff training and development opportunities.
- Training courses & Qualifications
- Fast-track management
- Financial help & support