Celebrating the outstanding achievements of learners and staff at ACL.
Do you know someone whose success, determination or commitment to learning deserves special recognition? If so, why not nominate them for an ACL Award 2021?
The awards celebrate the outstanding achievements of learners, employers and staff dedicated to learning within ACL.
Award winners will receive a certificate and be invited, with their nominators, to an awards ceremony.
Choose your category
- Team of the Year
- Learning Support Assistant of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Staff Award – Student and Support Services
- Staff Award – Teaching and Assessment
- Staff Award – Innovative Use Of Digital Technology
- ACL Manager of the Year
- Business of the Year
- Learner of the Year – Supported Learning
- Learner of the Year – Culture & Creative
- Learner of the Year – Hair & Beauty
- Learner of the Year – Maths & English
- Learner of the Year – ESOL
- Learner of the Year – Access to HE, Digital Technologies, and Sciences
- Learner of the Year – AAT
- Learner of the Year – Healthy Lives and Wellbeing (incl. counselling)
- Learner of the Year – Family Learning
- Apprentice of the Year
- Young Apprentice of the Year
- Young Learner of the Year
- Outstanding Learner Achievement of the Year Award