“I found the course really broad as well which was great – I have gained a lot. It’s been a kind of support mechanism, and encouraged me to move forward with little valuable steps in my resilience. “Feedback from Mental Health Recovery & Wellbeing Learner, June 2020
The World Health Organisation recognises World Mental Health Day on 10 October every year. This year’s theme set by the World Federation for Mental Health is ‘mental health for all’.
At ACL, we offer a space to explore new ways to improve your wellbeing and gain valuable tools to help you navigate your daily life.
Our courses help you to understand the effects of nutrition on your wellbeing, manage anxiety, learn techniques on mindful thinking, and will guide you on your journey of personal development. Our expert tutors will be there with you every step of the way for guidance and support.
We recently caught up with Gill, Curriculum Manager, and Emma, Mental Health Recovery tutor, who discussed:
- What does ACL offer for those who are finding difficulties coping with living through a pandemic?
- Who are the tutors who deliver the courses?
- Why choose our Mental Health courses?
- What do the courses cover?
- How are our courses delivered?
- What coping strategies and resources do you suggest to use?
- What have past learners said about our courses?
The full video can be viewed below:
“I have gained a sense of a small community with all of you.”
We’ve launched a series of FREE online courses to support your wellbeing and mental health.
- Building Self Confidence
- Goal Setting For Wellbeing
- Health And Wellbeing
- Introduction To Building Resilience
- Managing Anxiety
- Managing Sleep For Wellbeing
- Positive Thinking For Stress Reduction
- Reducing Anxiety And Staying Healthy
- Self-Care For Resilience
- Self-Care for Carers
- And many more personal development courses
I feel that the course helped me to cope with the lockdown. I feel more self aware than before and better able to recognise and deal with my own negative thinking patterns. The teachers were very good at explaining things and gave learners helpful individual feedback. I liked the useful resources, inspirational quotes and images which I was able to draw upon when I felt anxious.Feedback from Mental Health Recovery & Wellbeing Learner, June 2020
We love to hear about your experiences.
If you would like to share your experiences about what you’ve achieved, gained, and developed whilst studying with us, we would love to hear from you.
Contact us to share your story – firstname.lastname@example.org