Working Well is a long-term programme which looks at improving staff health and wellbeing.
- ACL have set this up in partnership with Provide, who are part of the NHS.
- We asked for volunteers from all staff to become Workplace Health Champions (WHC’s), Provide have now trained 11 volunteers from across ACL, see names below.
- This team of WHC’s supported by Provide have put together a bespoke plan with actions identified from the staff survey you completed.
- They will identify and offer a range of activities and meet monthly to review and update the plan which will be reviewed annually, based on assessed staff need and feedback.
- The outcomes will be recorded and go towards achieving accreditation.
- Staff can access confidential Staff Stress Awareness and Health and Wellbeing checks through Provide
- Access to Provides monthly newsletter and calendar with free training and activities.
Workplace Health Champions are: Jill Newton, Klaudia Ratajczak, Su Codling, Melissa Williamson, Tracey Lang, Claire Maynard, Maria Johnson, Michelle Burrows, Vanesa Macia Domene, Teresa Ablewhite and Ann Small.
Many thanks to them for their hard work and time spent getting this ready.