Today we celebrate World Values Day. This annual campaign aims to increase the awareness and practice of values around the world.
This year, the theme is ‘Values for Community’. At ACL we are at the heart of Communities, and we want to share our Values with you:
- Inclusive – treating others with respect and kindness and embracing the diversity of our communities.
- Friendly – being kind to each other, acting with integrity and being considerate of each other’s feelings.
- Inspiring – looking to achieve our personal best and help others to achieve theirs. We have the courage to have a go.
- Ambitious – believing everyone has the capacity to achieve what they set out to do and more and we support each other to do our best regardless of skill level.
- Sustainable – making green choices so that we leave a smaller impact on our environment and working toward an environmentally friendly lifestyle.
- Collaborative – pulling together as a team so everyone can learn and succeed.
Whether you’re an individual, business, or organisation, values matter to us all. What would you say are your values?