What comes to mind when you think of Spring? Daffodils, little lambs, lighter evenings or even the smell of freshly cut grass.
We want you to turn these thoughts and feeling into artwork and submit them in our Spring Scenes Art & Photography Competition.
It could be a watercolour painting, a doodle on a notepad or even a mini sculpture made from things in your garden. We want to see them all!
How to enter
Please submit your entries using the contact form below. All entries need to be submitted by 12th May.
- Submissions will need to be Spring themed to be considered
- Submissions must be photographers/artists own work
- If your submissions contain a person, the photographer must be in possession of a permissions form signed with all identifiable subjects and parties displayed in their photo
- Winners will receive a £50 Creative & Cultural course voucher and £50 shop voucher
- Runner-up will recieved a £50 Creative & Cultural course voucher
- You must be 19 or older to enter