Whatever your ambitions start fulfilling them! Take the next steps in your career with an online course from our extensive range of provision.
Why choose these courses?
All our courses are nationally recognised qualifications, so why not start crafting new skills or build on existing ones.
- Delivered online with tutor support
- Great opportunities for people wishing to undertake some CPD activity or gain new skills
- Retrain at any age
- Flexibility to work on a course in own time and at a time that suits
- The following courses could be fully funded
- No previous experience needed
- First class tutors and resources
Level 2 courses
All courses are Level 2 Certificates.
Minimum duration of course could be 12 weeks if two full days a week are committed to the course (dependant on course specific guided learning hours). This could range up to a course duration of 12 months.
During the enrolment process we will provide guidance and assess duration based on your lifestyle and learning needs.
- Team Leading
- Customer Service
- Care and Management of Diabetes
- Care Planning
- End of Life
- Preparing to Work in Adult Care
- Principles of Prevention & Control of Infection
- Understand Safe Handling of Medication
- Understanding Common Childhood Illness
- Introduction to Caring for Children & Young People
- Certificate in Lean Organisation Management
More new courses will be added over the coming weeks.
What to do next
Please complete the following form, detailing the specific Level 2 course you are interested in. A member of our team will contact you within 10 working days.