Whatever your ambitions start fulfilling them! Take the next steps in your career with a course from our extensive range of provision.
Why choose these courses?
All our courses are nationally recognised qualifications, so why not start crafting new skills or build on existing ones.
- Delivered online with tutor support
- Great opportunities for people wishing to undertake some CPD activity or gain new skills
- Retrain at any age
- Flexibility to work on a course in own time and at a time that suits
- The following courses could be fully funded
- No previous experience needed
- First class tutors and resources
Level 2 courses
All courses are Level 2 Certificates.
Minimum duration of course could be 12 weeks if two full days a week are committed to the course (dependant on course specific guided learning hours). This could range up to a course duration of 12 months.
During the enrolment process we will provide guidance and assess duration based on your lifestyle and learning needs.
- Certificate in Cleaning Principles
- Certificate In Common Health Conditions
- Certificate In Falls Prevention Awareness
- Certificate In Infection Control
- Certificate In Information Advice & Guidance
- Certificate In Preparing To Work In Adult Care
- Certificate In Principles Of Care Planning
- Certificate In Principles Of Dementia Care
- Certificate In Supporting Teaching & Learning In Schools
- Certificate In The Principles Of End Of Life Care
- Certificate in Understanding Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Certificate In Understanding Care & Management of Diabetes
- Certificate In Understanding Dignity & Safeguarding In Adult Health & Social Care
- Certificate In Understanding How Technology Supports Person Centred Care
- Certificate In Understanding Safe Handling Of Medication In Adult Care
- Common Childhood Illnesses
- Customer Service For Health & Social Care Setting
- Diploma In Housekeeping
- Diploma In Kitchen Services
More new courses will be added over the coming weeks.
What to do next
Please complete the following form, detailing the specific Level 2 course you are interested in. A member of our team will contact you within 10 working days.