Whatever your ambitions start fulfilling them! Take the next steps in your career with an online course from our extensive range of provision.
Why choose these courses?
All our courses are nationally recognised qualifications, so why not start crafting new skills or build on existing ones.
- Delivered online with tutor support
- Great opportunities for people wishing to undertake some CPD activity or gain new skills
- Retrain at any age
- Flexibility to work on a course in own time and at a time that suits
- The following courses could be fully funded
- No previous experience needed
- First class tutors and resources
Level 2 courses
All courses are Level 2 Certificates.
Minimum duration of course could be 12 weeks if two full days a week are committed to the course (dependant on course specific guided learning hours). This could range up to a course duration of 12 months.
During the enrolment process we will provide guidance and assess duration based on your lifestyle and learning needs.
- Certificate in Cleaning Principles
- Certificate In Common Health Conditions
- Certificate In Falls Prevention Awareness
- Certificate In Infection Control
- Certificate In Information Advice & Guidance
- Certificate In Preparing To Work In Adult Care
- Certificate In Principles Of Care Planning
- Certificate In Principles Of Dementia Care
- Certificate In Supporting Teaching & Learning In Schools
- Certificate In The Principles Of End Of Life Care
- Certificate in Understanding Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Certificate In Understanding Care & Management of Diabetes
- Certificate In Understanding Dignity & Safeguarding In Adult Health & Social Care
- Certificate In Understanding How Technology Supports Person Centred Care
- Certificate In Understanding Safe Handling Of Medication In Adult Care
- Common Childhood Illnesses
- Customer Service For Health & Social Care Setting
- Diploma In Housekeeping
- Diploma In Kitchen Services
More new courses will be added over the coming weeks.
What to do next
Please complete the following form, detailing the specific Level 2 course you are interested in. A member of our team will contact you within 10 working days.