ERRG is a joint-venture project to assist employed Essex residents to upskill and improve their status in the job market, whilst boosting businesses’ productivity and competitiveness as part of the pandemic recovery.
Hover over the logos below to find out more about the training delivery partners in this project.
The largest provider of Adult Education in Essex and the main Apprenticeship provider for Essex County Council. Employer-facing programmes are delivered to businesses and public sector organisations across the county and along its borders. We offer qualifications and wider programmes, such as apprenticeships at intermediate, advanced and higher levels in a range of occupations and sectors.
Thurrock Adult Community College is the adult education service for Thurrock Council. For almost 50 years, we have helped people to learn skills essential for the workplace, supporting them to get into work, upskill to improve their job prospects, retain employment or integrate into their respective communities.
Southend Adult Community College is part of Southend Borough Council. At the College there is a welcoming, safe and vibrant atmosphere and we are well positioned to be highly responsive to local employment opportunities as well as having a strong focus on social inclusion and open access for all local people.
The Training Offer
- Digital Literacy
- Workplace Wellbeing and Resilience
- Support for employees/learners with additional support needs, or a disability
- ESOL for complete beginners
Specific vocational level 2 units such as
- Level 3 Teacher Training (post 16)
- Preparation for CSCS card in Construction
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) units at level 2
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) units at Level 3
- The duration of this course is 12 weeks
- You will gain a recognised qualification (Institute of Leadership and management)
- There will be other opportunities to refine skills in english, maths and ICT (all part of 12 weeks)
- It will support with confidence building and communication skills
- It will be delivered online in virtual classroom, tutor led – 121 support alongside the online resources
If you wish to make a general enquiry or provide feedback on your experience with us, you can contact us using the options below.