The start of spring is when some people put together a vision board for the year ahead as nature prompts a fresh start. Why not try creating your own? Here are some tips to get your vision board started:
- First you should decide if you want your vision board to focus on short term or long term change.
- Decide on one to two areas of your life you would like to change and focus the vision board on those, changing only a couple of areas at a time can stop you from becoming overwhelmed.
- Find photos to add to the board, either from magazines, online or photos you have taken yourself.
- Add words or quotes that motivate and inspire you towards your goal.
- Most importantly put the vision board somewhere you can see it to remind yourself of what you are aiming for and keep yourself motivated.
Is a course at ACL in your vision? View all courses here