- First you should decide if you want your vision board to focus on short term or long term change.
- Decide on one to two areas of your life you would like to change and focus the vision board on those, changing only a couple of areas at a time can stop you from becoming overwhelmed.
- Find photos to add to the board, either from magazines, online or photos you have taken yourself.
- Add words or quotes that motivate and inspire you towards your goal.
- Most importantly put the vision board somewhere you can see it to remind yourself of what you are aiming for and keep yourself motivated.
The start of spring is when some people put together a vision board for the year ahead as nature prompts a fresh start. Why not try creating your own? Here are some tips to get your vision board started:
Is a course at ACL in your vision? View all courses here