Celebrating the outstanding achievements of learners and staff at ACL.
Do you know someone whose success, determination or commitment to learning deserves special recognition? If so, why not enter them for an ACL Award 2021?
The awards celebrate the outstanding achievements of learners, employers and staff dedicated to learning within ACL.
Award winners will receive a certificate and be invited, with their nominators, to an awards ceremony.
Choose your category
There are a range of categories including:
- Team of the Year
- Learning Support Assistant of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Employee of the Year – Student and Support Services
- Employee of the Year – Teaching and Assessment
- ACL Manager of the Year
- Business of the Year
- Learner of the Year – Supported Learning
- Learner of the Year – Culture & Creative
- Learner of the Year – Hair & Beauty
- Learner of the Year – Maths & English
- Learner of the Year – ESOL
- Learner of the Year – Access to HE, Digital Technologies, and Sciences
- Learner of the Year – AAT
- Learner of the Year – Healthy Lives and Wellbeing (incl. counselling)
- Learner of the Year – Family
- Learning Apprentice of the Year
- Young Learner of the Year
- Outstanding Learner Achievement of the Year Award
- Learner Apprentice of the Year
How to nominate
If you would like to nominate a staff member or learner, download and complete the nomination form and return by….